In This Episode
I started doing stand-up when I was 18 and was on the road full-time by the age of 20, so aside from a few short-lived stints washing dishes and detailing cars, when I left comedy and needed work, I had NOTHING to put on a resume.
And no amount of creative resume fluffing after a decade of telling jokes in hotel lounges makes you look qualified to do anything like a real job in the real world.
Today I’m telling the bizarre tale of how I went from “no resume” jobs to a well-fed freelance copywriter, and what I’ve learned about what you will need to do the same.
- Download the Episode Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline
- Learn How To Raise Prices