In This Episode
On the surface, the idea of “thinking big” sounds a bit vague.
It’s bound to mean different things to different people based on their current view of reality.
So, I pressed Jon on the idea of “thinking big” since that’s how he frames his big promise as a business coach.
He laid out a way to frame it, based on your goals, in a super simple way that makes the vagueness of the concept turn instantly concrete.
I was pretty stunned – and inspired.
If you’ve been feeling stuck and can’t figure out why this episode is a must-listen.
- How to make the broad concept of “thinking big” into a concrete concept for achieving your goals…
- Why most people struggle with a money mindset, and how to determine your worth so you can charge accordingly…
- The little thing you can do daily to get – and stay – unstuck and see compounding results towards your scariest goals…
Listen to Copy Chief Radio #277 Wisdom Tree: Jon Dwoskin on what it means to think big
- Download the Episode Her
- 1:1 Coaching: https://jondwoskin.com/ongoing-business-coaching-2/
- Daily business coaching: https://jondwoskin.com/dwoskins-daily-business-coaching/
- ONE WEEK – for FREE – use this CODE: DDBCTR2
- For larger groups: https://jondwoskin.com/training/
- Podcast coaching: https://jondwoskin.com/how-to-launch-a-podcast/
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline