In This Episode
How do you define a “dream client”?
If you said, “someone willing to pay me”, we need to talk 🙂
After 12 years of freelancing, and eight years of recruiting copywriters for all kinds of companies, I’ve learned (all too well) what to look for – and what to avoid – in a potential client.
I’m laying it all out for you today in hopes that you can avoid some of the nasty (and often unnecessary) scars I wear on my soul.
Better pay with better clients is a CHOICE.
If you’ve got the goods, you deserve to get paid well for working with clients you love.
Listen to Copy Chief Radio #276 – Coffee with Kev: What is a “dream client”?
- Download the Episode Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline
- Learn How To Raise Prices