In This Episode
Carline Anglade-Cole is relentlessly honest. So, if you put your sales copy in front of her for review, you better be prepared for a lot of notes and no punches pulled.
“Your copy sucks, you don’t,” is the loving warning shot she puts out before launching into the kind of ego-slashing, red ink copy teardown only a true veteran of the craft like her can give.
Her new book, with that phrase chosen by her students unanimously as the title, is about a lot more than copywriting though.
“I was turning 60, so I decided to share 60 life lessons and it just took off from there.”
Today we talk about a few of those life lessons, what she expects from “a real writer”, and why copywriters need to quit cursing all the time!
- Download the Episode Here
- Get your hand on a Copy of Carlines Book Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline