In This Episode
There’s no avoiding the camera these days.
From conference calls to Insta updates, your camera is how you stay present with your prospects, clients, and growing audience. But it isn’t just about how to stage your background or wear your hair…
The way you speak and express yourself on camera requires new skills and a bit of practice.
Jen Gottlieb, a former actress who spent over a decade hosting on VH-1 is my guest today and she gives some really fun and actionable tips on how to make that cold little camera lens your new best friend.
No matter how shy or introverted you feel now.
See you there!
- Download the Episode Here
- Learn more about Chris & Jen’s Be on TV Bootcamp here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline