In This Episode
As an entrepreneur or service provider your reputation is (by far) the most valuable asset you have. A good one will catapult you into the highest levels of opportunity, and a bad one will cost you dearly, often without even knowing the cause.
So, how do you establish and protect your reputation?
Some ways are more obvious than others. Mostly, it’s the “intangibles” that define your character.
I learned it as “following the Pro Code”, so I broke it down into 7 parts for you in this episode.
After 11 years of freelancing and 7 years hiring freelancers, I can tell you THESE 7 TRAITS are the essential reputation builders – or killers.
Bookmark this one.
Listen to Copy Chief Radio #244 Coffee w/ Kev – 7 Reputation Boosters (or Killers)
- Download the Episode Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline