In This Episode
If your freelancing business is starting to feel like a sh*tty job… and, worst part?…
YOU are the nasty boss! Demanding these long hours, the “working weekends”, and now that you’re thinking about it, the pay kind of sucks, too!
Then, we feel you.
Every successful freelancer we know has been there.
No need to beat yourself up about it.
Let’s fix it instead.
Today on Copy Chief Radio, Kevin and Rachel want to have a talk with you and your nasty boss about how to make a few simple shifts that will make life better for both of you – like right away.
Freelancing really can be the thing that serves YOU.
Working less hours to earn more money and doing work you LOVE.
Yes, you’ll need to adjust a few things, but as you’re about to hear, the shifts are super doable and you can see a difference as soon as your next prospect call (when you say the price your time is actually worth!)
Here’s to better bossing…
- Download the Episode Here
- Watch the The Anatomy of an In-Demand Freelancer webinar replay
- Learn more about Real Free Life
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join the waitlist for our new freelancer program – Escape Velocity
- Learn more about our Freelancer Coaching Program – Real Free Life
First time listening?