In This Episode
Productivity expert Adrienne Dorison (RunLikeClockwork.com) is one of the experts I sought advice from last year when the pandemic poop hit the proverbial fan.
Today we’re examining the changes that actually came from working in a year in lockdown.
How are we working differently, which changes are here to stay, and what will the “permanent new normal” look like when we finally tame this nasty beast?
- How setting some “family rules” during the pandemic can eliminate common decision fatigue…
- Why knowledge workers only get 90-120 minutes of actual productivity in a given workday – and how to use them best…
- The free online tool that will help you see exactly where your energy is going and how to optimize it (and spare your sanity)…
- The backwards thinking ideas behind Employee vs Contractor working arrangements (from both sides) and how to operate in either structure without compromise…
Don’t think, just do it!
- Download the Episode Here
- Learn More About Adrienne Here
- Check Out the Book Clockwork Here
- Check Out the Book The Five-Hour Workday Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join the waitlist for our new freelancer program – Escape Velocity
- Learn more about our Freelancer Coaching Program – Real Free Life
First time listening?