In This Episode
Sammy Musgrave is a rule breaker.
She discovered her love for copywriting before she even knew it was a thing – during a sales presentation workshop…
“Looking back, it was all copywriting principles – and I LOVED it.”
Against their warnings, she used what she learned in that presentation to update the stale slide deck her company insisted she stick to and landed a $3.2MM deal.
Suddenly they weren’t so upset.
And she was hooked on sales persuasion. She combined that with her love of writing and she was off.
Now she’s in Phase 3 of the Freelancer Journey – Setting The Standard… she’s gone full-time, filling her calendar and discovering her favorite ways to use her unique “Copywriting DNA” to specialize.
Previous Freelancer’s Journey episodes have been with Phase 5-6 freelancers, so if you are newer to the game and want to see how to quickly accelerate through the “going pro” phases, today’s episode is a great blueprint for you.
- Download the Episode Here
- Learn More About Sammy Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join the waitlist for our new freelancer program – Escape Velocity
- Learn more about our Freelancer Coaching Program – Real Free Life
First time listening?