In This Episode
If it’s true, as Booker T. Washington says that, “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome” then Kelly Felix is living a very impressive life.
Kelly is not only one of the best non-copywriter copywriters in the industry, he’s also the ultimate anti-hero character…
It’s easy to root for him (because he’s so raw and honest), but you would not want to walk in his shoes.
In this unfiltered Wisdom Tree discussion, Kelly talks openly about his battles with mental health, his business failures (and successes), and how the avalanche of adversity led to him launching his most successful offer of his career.
You’ll also learn what it’s like to ask Larry King if it’s ok to keep running the info-mercial you did together after he dies.
Listen to Copy Chief Radio #210 – Wisdom Tree: Kelly Felix – “I just knew I was going to die”
It’s more uplifting than it sounds, I promise 🙂
- Check out Kelly’s copy discussed in the episode – Underestimated.com
- Download the Episode Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join the waitlist for our new freelancer program – Escape Velocity
- Learn more about our Freelancer Coaching Program – Real Free Life
First time listening?