In This Episode
“‘If I do good work the world will find me’. That statement has never been more false…” Tim said during our interview.
My guest today is Tim Castleman. Tim helps musicians monetize their art using his sales and marketing talents. His company is the official note providers for major marketing events such as Traffic & Conversions, Funnel Hacking Live, Converted (Leadpages), and Todd Brown’s Marketing Funnel Automation.
As Tim explains in the interview, you will never go broke focusing on offering convenience to your target market…
… and creating the most obvious service for those who want it is how you open a flood gate of sales for your business.
In this episode, Tim reveals his secret for selling more than a thousand copies of his first product within a few hours… without a big list or affiliate promotions.
He also busts some common myths about what’s really happening at the biggest marketing events. (You’ll want to hear his unique insights on the hidden networking blunders that’ll ruin your chances of finding profitable partnerships).
Plus… if you’ve ever wanted to get paid what you deserve for your art, but struggled to generate income─like most artists do─don’t miss this!
“Can’t Miss” Moments:
- The income-killing trap most people fall prey to when monetizing their art. (And what Tim suggests you do instead to generate steady income with your talent. Do this and you’ll never have to drive an Uber or moonlight to pay the bills)
- The negotiation tactic Tim used to turn the company threatening to sue him into his biggest client. (And what Sheraton Hotel napkins can teach you about success)
- The single biggest mistake most marketers make when recruiting affiliates. (And the hidden reason your current pricing strategy is likely forcing your customers to buy from someone else)
- Are you still handing out your business cards at networking events? (The “First date” mistake most people make when networking… and what Tim suggests you do instead to attract the perfect profitable partnership)
- The ONE myth about top dog entrepreneurs that’ll cost you years of frustration. (In fact… the more you follow this common myth─like most entrepreneurs blindly do─ the farther away you’ll get from what you really want)
Show notes & bullets written by Max Hamm. You can reach Max at maxhammcopy.com.