In This Episode
Chris Farrell is a long admired and respected leader of communities where he helps people improve their lives. He’s done it with online marketing and other business skills, and now he’s building what he considers his most meaningful community yet.
Here’s what he told me about it:
“I want people to know:
IT’S OK TO START OVER!
Life happens in chapters.
What turns you on in your 20 & 30’s, isn’t the same thing that turns you on in your 40s, 50s, 60s, or later…
The HEALTHY way to live your life is to continuously embrace moments where you reinvent yourself.
To learn new things, to try different things.
To become a different person.
And this stands against what most people teach.
Most people teach “find that one thing, find your passion”, and then that’s it! You’re done! That’s the thing you do.
Well, I don’t think that’s true.
I don’t believe life is about one journey or one destination.
I believe life is about a constant reinvention, mentally, physically, spiritually, financially, and emotionally, as we grow and evolve into the person we secretly know we can be.”
- The surprising inspiration Chris got from Marcus Arielius
- The 5 regrets of the dying (and how to avoid #1)
- The secret to getting a measurable 1% better every day
- Download the Episode Here
- Project Reinvent Yourself
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline