In This Episode
Brian McCarthy was burned out on writing copy for clients.
It figured it must be a mindset issue, so he did a lot of work with personal development coaches to get to the root of it.
What he discovered was that what he really loved was helping other people get over the same issues that were plaguing him.
So he signed up for one of his client’s courses (Rhonda Britten) and became a certified coach in her program.
He fell in love with the work and took the plunge into coaching.
Because he’s “one of us”, he has a unique perspective on how to get past the “headtrash” that causes anxiety and procrastination.
If you’re an entrepreneur or freelancer, this episode will be a major shift in mindset for blasting past mental hurdles and getting more done.
Listen to Copy Chief Radio 282: New Breed: Brian McCarthy on ending procrastination
- Download the Episode Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline
- Learn How To Raise Prices