In This Episode
Ryan Schwartz is one of the most unconventional copywriters I’ve ever met.
From cubicle hell (and praying to get laid off), to optioning screenplays, to writing a book on the challenges and revelations of breadwinning, relationships, and fatherhood (dropping in May ‘23)… and many impressive traditional copy projects along the way… he’s one of the true artists of our industry.
We dove deep into often hilarious tales of his unique creative journey and the magic of trusting your instincts as an artist.
This was a great conversation with a truly cool and intelligent purveyor of the craft.
Listen to Copy Chief Radio #281: Freelancer’s Journey: Ryan Schwartz on the magic of acting on instinct
- Download the Episode Here
- Six-Figure Emails: 6 of our highest-converting sales email templates, pulled straight from half a dozen 6 and 7-figure launches
- I see you, King (new newsletter in the men’s space)
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline
- Learn How To Raise Prices