In This Episode
What do you do when your personal beliefs are at odds with your copywriting projects?
The conflict is real.
There are choices to be made.
Jamie Ryder was feeling that, so he took his personal life philosophy of Stoicism into his work as a copywriter.
The results have been revolutionary, for his work, and his business.
You can see the evidence on his website. His passion for living the philosophy of Stoicism is clearly baked into his approach to copywriting.
By aligning his personal philosophy and his approach to copy and content strategies, he’s created a unique approach that gets his clients stunning results.
If you’ve been wondering how to make the work you do match the way you think and live, this episode is a good place to start.
- Download the Episode Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline
- Learn How To Raise Prices