In This Episode
A really fun and insightful conversation with Yara Golden, an email copywriter who now runs her own agency strategizing and producing email content for some of the biggest names in marketing (Russel Brunson, Shanda Sumpter, Peng Joon).
She started out in business as an “accidental” relationship coach after her marriage ended rather publicly. She’s now taken what she learned from helping people navigate their love lives and uses it to create email strategies that connect and convert far better than most.
Listen now to hear…
- The 3 most common personality types that fail to convert with email
- How to make your personal stories a journey for the reader
- The ultimate email planning spreadsheet (for people who hate spreadsheets)
Listen to Copy Chief Radio #256 New Breed: The “List Assist” Email Strategy Planner w/ Yara Golden
And be sure to pick up Yara’s killer (free) email planner right here.
- Download the Episode Here
- The Subscriber Reviver™
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline