In This Episode
Terri Trespicio is a creative force.
A sharp-witted comedian, eloquent writer, trusted brand advisor, and world-renowned speaker with 7 million views on her TEDx talk.
Her new book, Unfollow Your Passion: How To Create A Life that Matters To You is a category above the typical development book. Funny, challenging, and boldly instructive.
With chapter titles like: “How To Unsubscribe From Other People’s Agendas” and “How To Stand Out When Everyone’s Peddling The Same Shit”, she tackles the oft-explored topic of finding your purpose in life with the fresh energy and relevant perspective of a new friend who breezes into your life and somehow makes it all click for the first time.
Today, Terri and I discuss the book, how she learned to let go of limiting beliefs, and how she gets paid large sums of money to spend two days showing corporations how to make their brand more human.
Listen to Copy Chief radio #246 New Breed: Terri Trespicio – How to thrive inside your comfort zone
- Download the Episode Here
- For More About the Book Click Here
- Get your hands on some free resources, including a guide for unlocking your creative genius
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline