In This Episode
Today’s episode could save lives – no joke.
Arthur Lih is my guest, he’s the inventor of LifeVac (lifevac.net), a simple, plunger-like device that has saved 160+ lives (70 of them children) since he invented it.
His “reason why” story will break your heart, as will the many stories of lives saved with the LifeVac device, the protocol of which he built in his garage.
Arthur’s invention is as significant to emergency first aid as the fire extinguisher or the defibrillator… and now his mission is to get it into as many schools, buildings, and personal first aid kits as possible.
Let’s use our collective brilliance for marketing great products for a good cause here. Maybe you have a great idea for how to get the word about LifeVac out to more people? If so, share it in the Copy Chief community (where I’ve made Arthur and his team honorary members) or send it directly to Arthur and his team at their website lifevac.net.
First, listen to Copy Chief Radio #242 New Breed: Arthur Lih – The tricky business of saving lives
- Download the Episode Here
- check out Arthur’s LifeVac here – https://lifevac.net/
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline