In This Episode
How does a high school gym teacher with dial-up internet end up starting, running, and being the face of multiple companies across vastly different niches, all without any formal business education or investors of any kind?
By not overthinking it.
Ryan Lee is a master of “ready, fire, aim” style entrepreneurship, and has plenty of scars to show for it. Through all the thrills and horrors of starting, selling, and running dozens of programs across several niches – from biz op to nutrition – his most consistent skill has been being true to himself, and his customers.
If you’ve had your fill of empty, overnight “influencers”, and want to shed the imposter syndrome that stems from seeing their highlight reels… then you’re gonna love this very real conversation with Ryan Lee.
- Download the Episode Here
- Learn more about Ryan Lee –www.ryanlee.com
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline