In This Episode
Cole Schafer is a writer. And like a real writer, he bares his soul in his work. Including in his ad copy. Even his descriptions of cookies can make you feel challenged, amused… even annoyed. Something you’d expect at a live spoken word event, far more than a chocolate chip cookie wrapper.
So, how does Cole get big companies to grant him full artistic freedom and trust their brand to his envelope-pushing approach?
I’d say it has a lot to do with how much he trusts himself, but let’s get his take…
Listen to Copy Chief Radio #239 New Breed: Cole Schafer
- Download the Episode Here
- Sticky Notes by Cole Schafer
- January Black video https://youtu.be/SCVd7_KEcsI
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline