EP 223: New Breed: Marcella Allison – The Sexist Secret to Succeeding as a Woman in Business
In This Episode
Marcella Allison is a copywriter of the highest calibre. Her controls dominate the most aggressively competitive markets like health and finance.
If that was all she did, I could interview her endlessly on the topic of copywriting alone.
But, she does SO much more than write amazing sales copy.
Today we are discussing another topic of great passion for her: Women in Business. More specifically, the pandemic’s disproportionate effect on women in business.
Take this startling fact: in December 2020, women accounted for 100% of job loss.
Because Marcella is in the trenches helping women thrive in business every day through her Titanides community, she has a lot to say about this. And in typical Marcella fashion, she manages to make the conversation entertaining and accessible.
- Download the Episode Here
- Learn more about Marcella’s Titanides here
- Grab your FREE download of a special report on The Secret to Succeeding as a Woman in Business
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join the waitlist for our new freelancer program – Escape Velocity
- Learn more about our Freelancer Coaching Program – Real Free Life
First time listening?