EP 221: New Breed: Johnny Crowder – Behind his TEDx talk and wild year revolutionizing digital mental health
In This Episode
“I have a confession to make… and I need your listeners to know this…” said Johnny when I asked a non-related question.
His big confession was that he’d been “holding a microphone in front of his face” the entire interview, which covered his acclaimed Tedx talk, the wild financial ride of his business, Cope Notes in 2020, and how his edgy, metal band front man look lost him a big contract in the final stage…
“And I just realized that it is not plugged in.”
Fortunately, his sound was fine, and Johnny was mentally plugged in (as usual) and as transparent as ever in sharing what has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs for him and Cope Notes.
Next stops for Johnny? “Oprah and Ellen.”
Hop aboard and buckle in… this one has many jolting surprises.
- Download the Episode Here
- Get your hands on Johnny’s Copy Notes brochure
- Learn more about Johnny Crowder and Cope Notes here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join the waitlist for our new freelancer program – Escape Velocity
- Learn more about our Freelancer Coaching Program – Real Free Life
First time listening?