In This Episode
One of the most challenging elements of launching a product is getting your audience EXCITED for it.
Why do people line up for the new iPhone release?
How did Taylor Swift “break the internet” in pre-sale for her latest tour?
Sure, they both have massive legions of raving fans, but there’s more to it than that.
It’s all about building Anticipation.
And the same tactics that work on mass scale, work just as well for small, niche launches.
Brenna McGowan has evolved her industry-leading “pre-launch” strategies into big-picture Anticipation Marketing™ frameworks that I predict will become a mainstay of digital information marketing very soon.
Get ahead of the trend and claim your space in today’s interview with Brenna.
- Download the Episode Here
- Pre-Launch Plan Program
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline