In This Episode
Gary Goldstein became the producer of Pretty Woman and other Hollywood blockbusters by seeking to help the creative forces behind those films navigate the cut-throat world of the entertainment business.
Through his decades in the wild world of show business, he has never stopped being a champion for creatives.
In this episode, we discuss his philosophies on success and best advice for creatives fighting for the balance of art and commerce.
- Business advice for creatives from the producer of Pretty Woman
- How to succeed in business without compromising your art
- Why you want a “blackbelt in daydreaming”
- Download the Episode Here
- Join Gary W. Goldstein’s Coaching Program here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline