In This Episode
Colin Chung admits he is “terrible at small talk”, yet he cites “connecting with people and networking” as the #1 asset a freelancer can have in succeeding in business.
In this deep diving Freelancer’s Journey episode, Colin reflects on the work, and the network, that has led to his Phase 5 success.
Also, the first time his writing got him in trouble, why he doesn’t expect to be freelancing at 50, and the reason he “screwed off for an entire year” in the middle of his career.
- Download the Episode Here
- Learn more about Colin Chung at osmosis.dev
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline