EP 236: New Breed – Mike Michalowicz on how to Get Different (minus the clown shoes)
In This Episode
Best-selling author Mike Michalowicz (Profit First, Clockwork) has a new book about how to stand out in the deafening world of marketing noise. It’s called “Get Different” and it’s really good.
“This isn’t about putting on a clown costume and making the ‘wonka, wonka’ sound,” Mike clarified to start the interview… “This is about cutting through the noise in a way that is authentic for you.”
The book definitely provides a plan for that, with case studies and worksheets to marketing your biz using the DAD framework (Differentiate, Attract, Direct)… which is a great start for any business who wants to stand out and grow.
Dive in and enjoy this quick, “ah-ha” packed episode with Mike Michalowicz
- Download the Episode Here
- Get the book and a bunch of cool freebies at gogetdifferent.com
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Check out our new home-study freelancer program – Escape Velocity
- Learn more about our Freelancer Coaching Program – Real Free Life
First time listening?