EP 199: If Brands Told Jokes with Adam Hunt of White Label Comedy
In This Episode
Adam Hunt runs White Label Comedy, a done-for-you social media copywriting service that helps companies stand out with tweets and ad copy that build trust and engagement with humor. (A topic very close to my heart.)
He recently joined Copy Chief and began devouring the training and applying what he learned into his active sales funnels.
The result is a massive savings in ad spend of his Facebook campaigns, and the ability to sell high ticket services with a webinar that used to require a 1-1 sales call to close.
As Adam posted in the forum:
Until this week, every single client we’d signed, every single sale we’d made, was closed on a sales call of some kind.
But last night, while I was fast asleep, an awesome new client halfway around the world was reeled in by our Facebook Ads, absorbed our automated Webinar, and decided he knew us, liked us and trusted us enough to send £995 in cold hard cash across the internet to pay for our entry level Done For You package.
I spoke with Adam about how he and his team help make brands funny without tarnishing their reputations, and the specific changes he made to his ads and funnel to start making sales while he “was fast asleep”.
Fun one with some big takeaways you can apply to any offer.
In this episode we cover…
- How Adam re-created a comedy “writer’s room” environment to deliver fresh jokes for high-level brands…
- How to get to the “best ten percent” of everything you create…
- How to walk the humor highwire and get laughs without tarnishing the integrity of your client’s brand…
- Learn more about Adam and White Label Comedy here
- Mentioned: Harmon Brothers ad breakdown
- Download the Episode Here
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Join the waitlist to become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join the waitlist for our new freelancer program – Escape Velocity
- Learn more about our Freelancer Coaching Program – Real Free Life