EP 196: Realities of California’s new AB 5 “freelancing law” with Peter Hoppenfeld
In This Episode
The world’s coolest marketing lawyer, Peter Hoppenfeld, is back to discuss California’s AB 5 statute that is wreaking havoc for the “gig economy” out there. Some in the freelancing community are fretting about how this could affect the nature of how Independent Contractors do business.
Should you be scared?
Are freelancers losing work over this?
Will we need to become employees just to work on client projects?
Peter answers those questions and more, plus he has a handy survival sheet you can get by contacting him at his website: http://www.peterhoppenfeld.com/
- Visit peterhoppenfeld.com to Learn More
- Visit Peter Hoppenfeld’s Facebook Page Here
- Download the Episode Here
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Join as a member of Copy Chief here
- Join the waitlist for our new freelancer program – Escape Velocity
- Learn more about our Freelancer Coaching Program – Real Free Life