Copy Chief is hiring a Head of Marketing
Are you a results driven Direct Response Marketing pro who prides yourself on your ability see the “big picture” and coming up with creative ways to achieve growth goals? Do you love “the high” of seeing your work produce great results?
Do you enjoy being “in the driver’s seat” of dynamic marketing campaigns? Does the idea of leading and inspiring a fast-growing team of talented and creative marketers excite you?
We’re looking for an experienced marketing strategist to lead and manage our marketing team, with the goal of consistently improving the performance of our sales funnels and customers acquisition plans.
This position is ideal for someone who wants to truly take charge of their role and make big things happen. While you’ll collaborate with and be supported by our leadership team, you’ll have the opportunity to truly “own” all marketing projects, campaigns, and outcomes.
If you’ve got a great mind for strategy, significant experience across “The Marketing Mix” (content marketing, cold traffic funnels, organic lead gen, SEO, and social media), and are also willing to roll up your sleeves and get your fingers into the “real work” to help us meet our growth goals – then we’d love to meet you.
Please read the job requirements and scope below carefully before applying.
Here are a few things that would make you a great candidate for this role:
- You’ve got a great track record of building measurable marketing campaigns that hit ambitious business goals
- You’re able to look at the “big picture” – setting and breaking down large goals into actionable campaigns
- You’ve got experience managing Facebook ad campaigns – including targeting, campaign set up, and experience tracking and analyzing campaign results
- You know what CPA, LTV, AOV, and ROAS all stand for, and how to calculate them
- You have personal experience with direct sales
- You’re tech-savvy and can quickly learn new software programs and online platforms
- You have fantastic writing skills and a knack for crafting interesting copy
- You’re hard-working and able to pivot quickly – we enjoy what we do and have fun doing it. We also get a lot done very quickly and will need you to as well.
- You’re looking for a great company you can go “all in” with and work with long-term
- You’re willing and legally able to work in the USA as a W2 employee
- You have experience with, and enjoy leading and managing a team of talented and driven marketers
- You can work during business hours in Eastern US timezone
- And most importantly – you’re chill and easy to work with! (We do like to have fun while we take over the world)
- Full time
- Monthly retainer to be determined based on experience and performance
- 30-60 day (fully paid) trial period to make sure we’re a good fit
- 10 days paid vacation time + paid U.S Holidays
- Work directly with the Leadership Team with regular opportunity to design and implement your own ideas.
- Access to high-value training materials and courses
- Chance to work with a dynamic and highly-skilled team in a respected leadership position
Scope and Responsibilities
**This is a general list. Specific tasks will vary but fit into these categories
- Collaborate with the Leadership Team to set both short-term and long-term growth goals and strategies
- Design and develop marketing and advertising campaigns and and calendar
- Execute campaigns from start to finish, driving collaboration with other areas of the business and leveraging the right internal processes
- Create, monitor, and improve data-driven marketing and sales funnels (awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral)
- Lead and manage our talented marketing and sales team – ensuring all key results and outcomes are met
- Create marketing assets designed to attract new customers and leads
- Create and manage ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Track and analyze performance of marketing funnels with the goal of consistent improvement
- Help us keep a competitive edge – managing our branding and positioning efforts
- Help improve and streamline our marketing processes
- Managing our online presence, especially on various social media channels
About Copy Chief
Copy Chief is a training center and community for freelancers and business owners looking to improve their marketing or business skills.
It’s the longest running and most respected marketing community where business owners and copywriters come together to…
- Learn how to write high-converting copy for clients or their own business
- Get unlimited copy critiques and feedback on their marketing campaigns
- Access actionable trainings backed by real, market-tested results (never convenient theory)
- Find high-level clients and freelancers in our active Job Boards
Our motto is “Nobody Writes Alone” because we watch each other’s back with honest and instructive copy critiques, Masterclass-level trainings, and searchable framework templates to help you stay on track and pump out copy fast.
While our members are the backbone of what truly makes Copy Chief great, our Community culture and content is led by founder and marketing visionary Kevin Rogers.
Kevin started Copy Chief in 2014 so high-level copywriters and marketers could have a private place online (away from the clutter of social media) to share our well-guarded secrets on what works best (and what failed worst), so we could all do better work.
Since then we’ve opened our doors to members of all levels, from true legends of the industry to eager new converts to the craft looking to score their first client win.
Now Copy Chief is supported by a small, yet passionate team based all over the world.
We value resourcefulness, leadership, personal accountability, and passion for what you do – and of course – the desire to have a ton of fun while doing it.
We’re dedicated to giving our team members everything they need to grow into the best possible version of themselves and do their best work – and we love to celebrate our wins along the way.
We’re proud to say that the name Copy Chief has become synonymous with quality and integrity in copywriting across the industry. This is where the top direct response marketers and business owners come to meet and hire their copywriters.
Everything we share is based on results, everyone treats each other with respect, and everyone invests in their membership so they can get the most return from it.
Learn more at CopyChief.com/Join