In This Episode
As creative freelancers, selling ourselves and our services feels unnatural.
But, it’s a critical part of the gig. There’s no getting around it.
So, I decided to interview a licensed psychotherapist to find out…
- Why do creatives have mental blocks around selling?
- What can we do to remove the mental stress we feel before “sales calls”?
- What can we do to physically prepare ourselves to relax during sales calls?
Turns out, Leah was the perfect person to answer these questions because, as she pointed out, “mindset is bodyset.” They go hand in hand.
After listening to this quick episode, you’ll know exactly how to prepare yourself to turn what used to feel like a high-pressure “performance” into an easy-going “conversation.”
- Download the Episode Here
- leahbensontherapy.com and/or thefeelgoodformula.com or ketaminetherapybook.com if we end up getting into how ketamine can speed up your process of changing thought or behavior patterns you’ve been having a hard time changing on your own.
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline
- Learn How To Raise Prices