In This Episode
If you thought there was no market for direct response copywriters in the tech space, today’s guest will shed some new light.
Karl Hughes was leading high-profile tech teams until the lockdown freed up half his time to do what he always loved: write.
So, he started blogging in his conversational tone about developer tools and before long he was getting requests to “write this kind of stuff” for tech companies.
After a short stint freelancing the skill, he launched full time into content creation and now has over 150 writers pumping out original, personalized tech content through his agency, draft.dev
Our conversation covers his accidental journey from software engineer to tech copywriting kingpin and now Phase 7 business owner
Listen to Copy Chief Radio #261 Freelancer’s Journey: Karl Hughes – Tech Copywriting Kingpin
- Download the Episode Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Join our program for new freelancers – Escape Velocity
- Place yourself on the Freelancer’s Journey Timeline