EP 234: Freelancer’s Journey: Claire Fernan – The Pharmacist Turned Copywriter
In This Episode
Making the “big leap” is never an easy decision, and that’s why Claire knew if she didn’t make two of them (ending her stressful career AND marriage) simultaneously, she would likely put them off too long, or even forever.
Today you’ll hear how Claire found the courage – and the path – to completely transitioning her life, and how it’s paying off in a big way just a year into the gig.
In this episode, you’ll get tactics and inspiration for…
- Deciding when and how to jump ship and go all-in on freelancing…
- Landing a “full time” copy gig (and a good criteria for deciding the kind of company to do it with)…
- Choosing a “bat signal” speciality (and why this can be hard even when it’s so obvious to everyone else)…
- The sure way to protect yourself against Imposter Syndrome…
- Download the Episode Here
- Learn more about Claire Here
- Leave a review here – STITCHER | SPOTIFY | ITUNES | YOUTUBE
Plus… whenever you’re ready:
- Become a member of Copy Chief here
- Check out our new home-study freelancer program – Escape Velocity
- Learn more about our Freelancer Coaching Program – Real Free Life
First time listening?